The beaded and iced artificial fruits are reminiscent of the early German Christmas Trees where fruit and nuts were hung to decorate the tree.
1. Place newspaper on the table for your work area. Make sure the artificial fruit is dry.
2. Pour the glitter, beads or glass ice into a pile .
3. Squeeze out some of Aleenes tacky glue onto the newspaper.
4.Dip your finger in the glue and rub it onto the fruit. Best to do a section at a time.
5. Press the fruit into the pile of glitter or beads .
Note: Glass Beaded Fruit : you will have to fill in the little spaces in where the beads do not attach at first. The glue will stay tacky so this is actually easy to do.
6. Easy clean up…just roll up the newspaper. The fruit will need a few hours to dry.