You can make this bouquet with fresh flowers or silk flowers (don’t forget to scent them) or use a combination of both.
- bouquet holder with handle ( dry foam for silk & dry flowers-wet foam for fresh flowers)
- 1-1/2 yards of 6″ wide tulle
- 2 yards ribbon
- glue gun & glue sticks (low temp)
- one dozen sprays of babies breath
- 6 cream roses
- two dozen red rose buds
- one dozen freesias
Or use the flowers of your choice. Just remember to use similar size flowers if you want to achieve this bouquet’s look.
- Cut the babies breath into 3 sections each. Leave the stems about 3″ long. Insert 18 sections evenly around the bottom of the foam. Insert 12 sections around the middle of the foam in the holder. Save the remaining six pieces to insert in-between the flowers on top.
- Cut flower stems to about 4″ long and insert them in the top of the holder.
- Add the remaining babies breath in-between the flowers.
- Tie the tulle in a knot around the top of the handle. Secure it in the back with hot glue.
- Tie the ribbon in a knot around the top of the handle. Secure it in the back with hot glue.