How to make triple loop bow.
- Using three yards ribbon measure about 7″ for the first tail. Squeeze the ribbon together and hold it with your thumb and forefinger.Measure the length of one of the ribbon tails and with the right side of the ribbon on the outside, make a loop and squeeze the ribbon together. Hold it with your thumb and forefinger
- Make a full twist of the ribbon so the right side is facing out
- Make another loop toward the other side
- Make a slightly smaller set of loops on the top of the first set of loops. Continue to alternate the loops, right and left until you have made as many as you like.
- To complete the bow, twist the remaining ribbon around your thumb to make the center loop. The remaining ribbon is the second tail. Adjust both tails so the ribbon is on the right side. Put a small piece of bow tying wire through the center of the top loop and twist it tightly at the back of the bow to hold all the loops together. The wire should be tight enough to hold the loops, but loose enough so you can move the loops to create a full, fluffy bow.
- Spread out the bow loops and trim the end of the tails.