How you can be featured on the Save-On-Crafts Blog
Based on feedback from our customers, we are creating valuable content for them to help with their wedding planning and event planning. Our onsite content collection is called Ideas & Inspiration.
We are always looking for useful content to share with our customers and we are extending to you the opportunity to be featured on our blog. To be considered, we request the following.
- Original article with helpful ideas or tips on weddings, decorating, or event planning.
- Articles should be at least 500-1000 words in length.
- Include photographs, videos, or other graphical content to help make the post standout.
- Author details. Include your photo, bio details, links to your website / social media page.
- Submit your article to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is an opportunity to have your ideas and brand seen by over 100,000 monthly visitors who may be planning a wedding or event.
There is NO advertising fee for this exposure! We just want to help our customers create AMAZING events.
You will be credited with your work and it will include a link to your website/social media. Your work may also be featured in e-books that we publish and distribute which gives you even more exposure.
Why Partner with Save-On-Crafts?
Save-On-Crafts, is the premier online destination for planning weddings and events. Here are some quick facts about our brand.
- Over 1 million very satisfied customers. High rate of repeat shoppers.
- In business over 10 years. A+ Rating by Better Business Bureau.
- Over 10,000 product reviews, average 4.8 stars.
- Google customers have rated our store over 3,000 times with average rating of 4.8.
- Your idea is made available to over 100,000 site visitors each month shopping for weddings and events.