How to make a Bridal Wreath for the bridesmaids to carry or to hang for decoration.
Use as a wreath for decorating your chair backs or tables. Or have your bride’s maids and/or flower girls carry them down the aisle.
Add fresh or preserved wedding flowers to your wreath the day of the wedding.
This simple but elegant ivy wreath makes a great keepsake too.
Materials and Tools:
- ivy garland
- silk, natural touch or preserved flowers
- baby’s breath
- wire wreath form
- 1-1/2 yds of sheer ribbon
- floral wire
- glue gun/ glue sticks
- wire cutters
- Secure the ivy garland to the front of the wire wreath form with floral wires. Secure the other ivy garland to the back of the wreath form using floral wires.
- Cut the baby’s breath into pieces and hot glue it evenly into the ivy.
- Pull off the flowers and hot glue them into the ivy and the babies breath. If you are using fresh flowers, you can attach them with floral wires.
- Double over the ribbon and hot glue it to the inside of the garland.