Eastland Water Pearls Vase Fillers (72 Pack Bulk) - Blue
Water Pearls are a non-toxic polymer bead that expand in size more than 100% when soaked in water - giving the pearls an almost gel-like feel that’s cool and wet to touch. This product is perfectly suited as glass filler for our cylinders, square vases, and hurricane vases. They also can add a pop of color by adding to smaller containers like our votive holders. Water Pearls easily add color and texture to any centerpiece. This product is perfect for any party or festive event, bridal/baby showers, weddings, anniversaries, and office décor.
- 72 Pack Bulk = 72 teaspoons in total (2 bags each containing 36 teaspoons)
- Each teaspoon makes approximately 315 Water Pearls
- Water Pearls are received tiny - must be soaked in water at least 4 hours to achieve their best size
- Each pearl grows to approximately 3/4” in diameter (size varies on length of stay in water)
- Also sold in Single Packs, 12 Pack Bulk, 36 Pack Bulk
NOTE: In the photo shown - the smallest vase is 6" (H) and contains 1 single pack (1 teaspoon). The largest vase is 10.5" (H) and contains 2 single packs (2 teaspoons). Both vases are 3.25" (W). The secondary photo displays the small size of the water pearls when received; along with the growth size once soaked.
- Fill each vase with the desired teaspoons according to size. Once the dry pearls are added to the vase, fill each vase with water to the level you wish your Water Pearls to achieve. After approximately 4 hours, the Water Pearls will fill the vase. If left in the water longer than 4 hours, the Water Pearls can grow to a larger diameter and increase in height in the vase.
Paired with the submersible LED Tealight, the water pearls will take on a beautiful glow. These orbs also provide a water source when using fresh flowers as part of your centerpiece. This product is not intended for use with our floating candles as adding water on top of the water gels will make the appearance of the water pearls undefined.
- Water Pearls ARE NOT EDIBLE and could be a choking hazard. Small children should be kept away or supervised at all times.
- Water Pearls are extremely slippery when spilled.
- Never flush or pour them down the drain, as the swelling could possibly clog drain pipes.
- Water Pearls can be used, dried, and re-hydrated.
- Water Pearls are non-toxic, bio degradable, and eco-friendly.