Eastland Yellow Water Pearls Vase Fillers (Single Pack)
Expected In Stock By: 01/24/2021
Eastland Water Pearls Vase Fillers (Single Pack)
- Sold in Single Packs, 12 Pack Bulk, 36 Pack Bulk
- Single pack = 1 teaspoon and makes approximately 315 Water Pearls
- (12 Pack Bulk has 12 teaspoons in bulk bag, 36 Pack Bulk has 36 teaspoons in bulk bag)
- Each single pack will fill a 6” & 7.5” vase as shown in the photographs, 10.5” vase or larger requires 2 single packs, or 2 teaspoons if using the bulk bag.
- Each pearl grows to approximately 3/4” in diameter (size varies on length of stay in water)
- Fill each vase with the desired teaspoons according to size. Once the dry pearls are added to the vase, fill each vase with water to the level you wish your Water Pearls to achieve. After approximately 4 hours, the Water Pearls will fill the vase. If left in the water longer than 4 hours, the Water Pearls can grow to a larger diameter and increase in height in the vase.
Water Pearls are a non-toxic polymer bead that when soaked in water expands in size more than 100% giving it an almost gel-like feel that’s cool and wet to touch. This product is perfectly suited as glass filler for our cylinders, square vases, and hurricane vases. They also can add a pop of color by adding to smaller containers like our votive holders. They easily add color and texture to any centerpiece. This product is perfect for any party or festive event, bridal/baby showers, weddings, anniversaries, office and office décor.
- Water Pearls ARE NOT EDIBLE and could be a choking hazard. Small children should be kept away or supervised at all times.
- Water Pearls are extremely slippery when spilled.
- Never flush or pour them down the drain, as the swelling could possibly clog drain pipes.
- Water Pearls can be used, dried and re-hydrated time and time again.
- Water Pearls are non-toxic, bio degradable, and eco-friendly
Paired with the submersible LED Tealight, the water pearls will take on a beautiful glow. The water crystals also provide a water source when using fresh flowers as part of your centerpiece. This product is not intended for use with our floating candles as adding water on top of the water gels will make the appearance of the water pearls undefined.