Creative Woodburner Value Pen (4 Tips)
The Creative Woodburner® Value Pen works great with all the interchangeable points including the hot stamps alphabet (sold separately) which make personalizing very easy.
Plug it in, wait 4-5 minutes. (careful not to touch the tip). Test on a separate piece of wood if you want to see if it is fully heated. Be sure to use the metal stand so that the tip doesn't touch anything when not in use. Hold it like a pencil and create. It comes with several different nibs. But be sure to let it cool down completely before switching the nib.
The slower you go the darker the line. Has on/off switch on cord.
Always leave on the stand when not in use. Comes with the wood burner, a stand, and several different wood burning tips.
Test on separate piece of wood before starting your project.
- Pen includes 4 interchangeable tips
- Universal point for all basic techniques
- Flow point for curves and dots
- Shading point for greater control over shading subtleties
- Cone point for fine lines and details
- Let the pen cool down before you change tips
- Recommended for ages 14 and up