Shipping rates are based on our actual cost of shipping an order to your selected destination. The cost is usually calculated taking the weight and dimensions of your items into account as well as the ship method selected and the distance your order will need to travel. We’re often asked why we don’t offer free shipping or coupon codes for shipping. Our reason is straightforward: we strive to offer quality products at the lowest prices possible, and therefore we do not build shipping costs into our retail prices as many retailers do.
Processing & Delivery Times:
Orders are shipped within 24 hours.
- Ground UPS. Current processing time: within 24 hours. Delivery time: 2 to 7 business days.
- USPS Priority. Current processing time: within 24 hours. Delivery time: 4 to 7 business days. Please note that US Postal Service shipments are not insurable. Orders shipped to APO and FPO addresses, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, and U.S. Territories will be shipped via USPS Priority.
- 3 Day Select. Current processing time: within 24 hours. Delivery time: 3 business days.
- 2nd Day Air. Current processing time: within 24 hours. Delivery time: 2 business days.
- Next Day Air. Orders placed before 12:00pm PST will be processed on the same day they are received and delivered on the following business day. Orders received after noon Pacific will require an additional day for processing time. If an order is placed after noon PST on a Friday, it will be processed with the following Monday’s orders.
- Customer Pickup at our warehouse in Watsonville, CA. Orders will be processed within 24 hours of the customer scheduling an appointment. Order pickups are available Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm, by appointment. To schedule an order pickup, contact our customer service team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at (831)768-8428. Our warehouse address is 25 Hangar Way, Watsonville, CA 95076.
We have partnered with UPS to offer shipping to locations outside the United States.
International Shipping: Customs, Duties, and Taxes
Many countries require the payment of duties, taxes, VAT or other international shipping fees and costs. During the checkout process, you may have the option to pre-pay these charges. If you opt to pre-pay, Save On Crafts guarantees that you will not have to pay more than the amount cited. In such a case, we arrange with the shipper to charge any of these costs to Save On Crafts, therefore relieving you of any responsibility for these charges when your order is delivered.
If the option is not available, or if you choose not to pre-pay these charges, you will be held responsible for any costs associated with the shipping, importing, customs, or taxes of the order.
It is your responsibility to be aware of your local import and customs laws. If your item(s) are seized by your local customs office, you are liable and will not be refunded.