Information & FAQ's
- How do I place an order?
- Browse our products by using the left navigation menu or our search bar. When you’ve found something fabulous, click on the teal “Add to Cart” button. You can edit the quantity you’d like in the box next to the Add to Cart button. Adding something to your cart will automatically take you to your cart page, where you can view the goodies you’ve added so far. Click the “Keep Shopping” button to continue hunting for more treasures, or click on the gray “Checkout” button to place your order. You can return to your cart at any time by clicking on the teal shopping cart icon at the top right of your screen.
Checkout in three easy steps:
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal are all welcomed methods of payment. Your order and payment information are sent electronically and securely. Your order will be processed immediately, and you’ll receive an email within one hour confirming your purchase and providing you with an order number. Want to adjust quantities of an item you've ordered? Changed your mind on something? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we can help you adjust your order. When emailing us about your order, place your order number in the subject heading so we can assist you as swiftly as humanly possible.
- From the cart, go to the shipping and billing page and tell us where to send all the great stuff you just found, and enter payment information.
- Click on the gray “Continue” button to review your order and information.
- Then – and this is the most important step – click on the gray “Send Order” button. After clicking on “Send Order”, you should see a screen that confirms that your order was successful!
- Do you have a catalog?
- We don’t have a dead tree version of a catalog right now (and with a product selection of over 6,000 items that grows and changes every day, we doubt you’d really want one). Our website is our catalog, and if you’re having a hard time finding a particular product, our customer service team is excited to help you locate it. Just shoot us a live chat message, give us a call, or send us an email.
- Do you have international shipping?
- Yes! We are pleased to offer shipping to customers outside of the United States. Many countries require the payment of duties, taxes, VAT or other international shipping fees and costs. During the checkout process, you may have the option to pre-pay these charges. If you opt to pre-pay, Save On Crafts guarantees that you will not have to pay more than the amount cited. In such a case, we arrange with the shipper to charge any of these costs to Save On Crafts, therefore relieving you of any responsibility for these charges when your order is delivered.
- How Will I Get Confirmation My Order Has Shipped?
- Within an hour of your order, you will receive an order confirmation email, which includes a receipt for the order, the order number, and the shipping address we have on file. As soon as your order has shipped, you’ll receive a second email, which will include a tracking number so that you can track the location of your package.
- What if I didn’t receive an order confirmation email?
- We recommend that you print your order confirmation screen upon clicking the “Send Order” button so that you have a record of your order. If you do not receive an order confirmation email within an hour of placing your order, first check your email spam folder. If you are still unable to locate the confirmation email, contact our customer service team for further assistance.
- How do I know if my items are available?
- Real time inventory is available on every product page. It is sometimes possible for us to special order extra quantity if we don’t have the quantity you’ll need in stock. Contact customer service to inquire about this possibility.
- An item I want is out of stock. When will it be available?
- Most items take 3 to 4 weeks to restock. However, some of our products are shipped from overseas, and can take up to 8 weeks in transit time. In some cases – such as our natural products that are grown and harvested seasonally – restocking might not be possible until the following harvest. However, in all cases, we’re happy to work with you and give you our best estimate of when an out of stock item will become available. Contact Us
- How long does it take for an order to ship and what will the shipping charges be?
- Orders are shipped within 24 hours. Shipping charges are based on the weight and dimensions of your entire order, and vary depending on how far the order will need to travel as well as the shipping method selected. During the checkout process, exact shipping costs for each shipping option will be displayed after you enter your zip code.
- What are my shipping options?
- Customers residing in the United States may choose among Ground UPS, USPS Priority, 3 Day Select, 2nd Day Air, and Next Day Air shipping options.
Customers living within driving distance of our Watsonville, CA warehouse may schedule an appointment to pick up orders in person (there is no shipping cost associated with this option).
At this time, the only shipping method available on orders to Puerto Rico, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands, FPO, and APO addresses is U.S. Priority Mail.
To view estimated delivery times for each shipping method, visit our shipping page.
- What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, and Check.
For customers wishing to pay by check, please complete and print out the checkout page. Mail the checkout page and check for your order’s total to:
Save On Crafts
9019 Soquel Dr., Ste. 175
Aptos, CA 95003
Once the check is in the mail, please allow 2-3 weeks for processing.
- Is my credit card information secure?
- Yes. We encrypt all information sent via the Internet, so that data arrives privately and securely at its destination. Save-On-Crafts.com makes every effort to protect your online order by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Technology.
- When is my credit card charged?
- Your order and payment information will be processed immediately after you click on the “Send Order” button on your Order Review page. Within an hour, you will receive a confirmation email, which includes a payment receipt and order number. Want to add more items to your order? Changed your mind on something? Send us an email at email@example.com, and we can help you adjust your order. When emailing us about your order, place your order number in the subject heading so we can assist you as swiftly as humanly possible.
- What is your return policy?
- If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, return it to us within 60 days of the purchase date for a full refund of the purchase price.
A two part return slip is included on the right hand of the packing slip that arrived with your order. Secure the top half of packing slip, which is printed with our address, on the outside of the return package. Please fill out the bottom half with the quantity of the item(s) being returned and a reason for your return. Include this portion of the packing slip inside the return package with the returned merchandise.
We’ll process your return within ten days of delivery to our warehouse. You’ll receive an email including a receipt of your refund as soon as the return has been processed.
For all Returns, Please Note the Following:
For your security, we recommend that you ship returns via carriers with tracking services or by insured federal mail. Save-on-crafts.com is not responsible for any return that is lost or damaged during shipment back to our warehouse. Please be sure to obtain tracking information as this will be your confirmation of receipt by the warehouse. Unfortunately, we cannot refund return shipping charges.
If any of the items from your order are missing, broken, or damaged when your package arrives:
Please contact a customer service representative for assistance as soon as possible by contacting customer service. Give us a call 831-768-8428 or send us an email containing your name, order number and a description of the problem. We can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that you have been shipped an incorrect item:
Please refer to the item description on the included packing slip or on the Save-on-crafts.com website. If you need assistance, please contact our customer service team.
- How long does my refund take?
- We’ll process your return within ten days of delivery to our warehouse. You’ll receive an email including a receipt of your refund as soon as the return has been processed.
- Do you do backorders?
- At this time, we are unable to accommodate backorders. However, it is sometimes possible for us to special order extra quantity if we don’t have the quantity you’ll need in stock.Contact customer service to inquire about this possibility.
- Does Save On Crafts offer coupon codes?
- Many websites may claim to offer Save on Crafts Coupons or promo codes. But the truth is that Save On Crafts does not offer promo codes or coupons. We don’t believe it’s fair to make our DIY brides and party planners wait for an annual sale or waste their time hunting online for an elusive coupon code. The Save On Crafts ethic is to provide our customers – a huge number of whom are repeat customers – with reliably low prices on a large and growing selection of quality products, 365 days a year.
If you’re seeking a ridiculous deal, check out our sale page. This is where we showcase products from last season to make room for our new fabulous finds!
- We don’t like it when someone gives away our personal information and we assume you don’t either. So we don’t rent, sell or share your personal information with anyone. Save-on-crafts collects information to provide you an easier site to use, to help you find the product or information you are seeking, to help us create content relevant to you.
- Save-on-crafts collects information necessary to respond to your requests for our services. Some information is gathered when you order. This information includes, but is not limited to, name, physical address, email address and phone number. The information is stored to make providing our services easier for you, and to provide specials, product information and newsletters to you. You may opt out of these communications at any time. Your information is never shared with any 3rd party sources except if a 3rd party is used for the communication itself.
- What are cookies and how Save-on-crafts uses them: Cookies are small bits of code, usually stored on a user's computer hard drive, which enable a web site to "personalize" itself for each user. No other company has access to our cookies. Cookies are not used by us to retrieve any information about you from your computer that you have not voluntarily given to us.
- Our Google Analytics code is setup with Demographics and Interest Reporting which may retrieve and/or infer aggregate demographic data on our site visitors which we use to improve the shopping experience for our customers. Using the Ads Settings, visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads. You may also choose to opt-out of all Google Analytics tracking.
- How can I speak to a "real person" to get a question answered?
- Our customer service team can be reached by telephone Monday through Friday, 7am-5pm Pacific. Give us a call at 831-768-8428. If you prefer to text chat with a customer service representative, click here to begin a conversation. Live chat is available M-F from 7am to 5pm Pacific.