DIY make a Christmas Basket Ornament
a Miniature Christmas
1 Willow Basket, 3"
14" Artificial or fresh
21 Tinyh Cones
8 Cinnamon Sticks, 2"
36 Red Eucalyptus Bells
4 Gold Curly Pods
1. Glue the pine all around the rim of the basket, covering it completely.
2. Glue clusters of 3 or more tiny cones, about an inch apart, all around the
3. Glue a cinnamon stick or two between each cone cluster.
4. Fill in all around the other materials with the eucalyptus bells and gold
curly pods. Cluster
some and use others to fill in empty spaces.
5. Fill the basket with red rose petals. You could also fill it with candy,
homemade treats or any other small gift. Tie a
ribbon to the handle and hang the whole thing as an ornament on the Christmas
tree or use for favors at a holiday dinner.
© 2010 Save-on-crafts.com